Itasca Educational Partnership (IEP) Teaching Program
As a company, Itasca is committed to furthering the disciplines of geomechanics, hydrology, geochemistry and geophysics, both in research and in practice. We consider it a natural part of that commitment to identify individuals who share this commitment at early career stages; many of whom become future partners, collaborators, clients or Itasca employees.
The IEP Teaching Program is intended for Professors hoping to utilize Itasca Software in their classes and for student research projects.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to qualify for consideration for involvement in the IEP Research Program:
- Professor or University must own an up-to-date Educational License of the requested software
- The university must agree to the terms and conditions of Itasca’s End User License Agreement (“EULA”). The EULA can be found on Itasca’s website at http://www.Itascacg.com/about/legal/eula.
- The professor agrees to acknowledge Itasca and the IEP software used in any publication utilizing results obtained while using the IEP software.
- There may be a fee to initiate involvement in the IEP Teaching Program, depending upon the type of license issued.
A sample of the full IEP Teaching Agreement is available for your review.
Itasca provides the professor with:
- a one-year loan of the requested software in the form of a Teaching License. If more than one Educational License is owned by the University, the corresponding number of Teaching Licenses will be issued (with a maximum of three).
- up to 10 seats on each Teaching License for student use.
Interested in becoming a participant of the ITASCA Educational Partnership (IEP) Teaching Program or have questions?
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Itasca reserves the right to discontinue this program at any time.